The Right Spice Company TM 2021 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO WIN OR TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY PARTICIPATING IN THISE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND THE DECISION OF THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Right Spice Company TM 2021 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 continental United States, who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age in AL or NE) or older at the time of entry (each individually an “Entrant”, and collectively “Entrants”). Void for residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories,any country other than the United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, independent contractors, directors, officers, or agents of The Right Spice Company LLC (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in households of each, whether or not related are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Previous winners of any sweepstakes sponsored by The Right Spice Company are not eligible to enter or to win.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on May 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 10, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, there are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Purchase: Eligible individuals who make an online purchase on Sponsor’s website at https://rightspiceco.com will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each $1.00 spent, excluding taxes and shipping (example: purchase $100 of product from https://rightspiceco.com and receive 100 entries into the Sweepstakes). Internet entries must be made by the Entrant only at https://rightspiceco.com. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited, and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void. NOTE: IF PURCHASE INCLUDES A PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODE, EARNED ENTRIES WILL BE ADJUSTED (REDUCED) ACCORDINGLY.
b. Mail-In: To enter without purchase, Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by legibly hand writing (i) on the front of a 3x5 card: their name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth, and (ii) on the back of the card, in 20 words or more, what winning the Sweepstakes would mean to them. Entrants using this method of entry shall then insert the card in an envelope, affix the proper postage, and mail it to: The Right Spice Company 2021 Giveaway, 901 W. Lake Street, #3332, Oak Park, IL 60303 (each envelope must be mailed individually). All mail-in entries must include all requested information above to be considered an entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted, and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 10, 2021 and received by July 15, 2021. Each mail-in entry received will be worth seven (7) Sweepstakesentries. No limit on number of entries received via the mail-in method. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about July 17, 2021. Odds of winning a any prize in the Sweepstakes are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
a. First Prize: a Peloton exercise bike, set of spinning shoes, and set of small hand weights, all with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $2,045. There will only be 1 First Prize winner.
b. Second Prize: a Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, with an ARV of $350. There will only be 1 Second Prize winner.
c. Third Prize: a 1-year The Right Spice Company spice subscription, consisting of three spice blends per month, with an ARV of $252. There will be 2 Third Prize winners.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Subject to manufacturing and shipping delays beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure each prize is delivered to the relevant winner(s) within 30 days of such winner being fully approved and submitting all required paperwork set forth herein.
All prize winners are responsible for the payment of taxes on their prize (if applicable) and for any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. Accordingly, Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 in the name of the First Prize winner for the value of the First Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time during the duration of the Sweepstakes.
7. GENERAL RULES: Potential winners will be notified by email, on or about July 17, 2021. Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility /Publicity and Liability Release, and W9 (where legal and where required) within 48 hours of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined at random from among all eligible entries. If the potential winner does not return the required documents within the stated timeframe, the corresponding winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Should the potential winner (or any other alternate potential winner) decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential Winner, and an alternate potential winner will be selected, if time permits. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/ or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor at the address below.
8. FRAUD: ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IT IS FRAUDULENT TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO OBTAIN ENTRIES WITH THE INTENT TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AFTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF THE SPONSOR IDENTIFIES OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ANY FURTHER SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY THE SPONSOR. IF SPONSOR DETERMINES, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, THAT THERE IS ANY SUSPECTED OR ACTUAL ELECTRONIC TAMPERING WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IF ANY NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES HAS OCCURRED, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VOID THE ENTRIES AT ISSUE AND/ OR TERMINATE THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CONDUCT A RANDOM DRAWING TO AWARD THE PRIZES USING ALL ELIGIBLE, NONSUSPECT ENTRIES RECEIVED IN THE APPLICABLE DRAWING POOL AS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES END DATE. IF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS TERMINATED DUE TO TAMPERING OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PRIOR TO ITS END DATE, NOTICE WILL BE POSTED AT HTTPS://RIGHTSPICECO.COM. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS UNLAWFUL AND SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION BY THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS. ENTRIES WILL BE DEEMED MADE BY THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT HOLDER OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THE “AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT” HOLDER IS THE NATURAL PERSON WHO IS ASSIGNED TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BY AN INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDER, ONLINE SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER ORGANIZATION THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSIGNING E-MAIL ADDRESSES OR THE DOMAIN ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUBMITTED E-MAIL ADDRESS. ANY ONLINE ENTRIES SUBMITTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS, OR THIRD-PARTY, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
9. WAIVERS, RELEASES, INDEMNITY:
a. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER AGREES TO HOLD SPONSOR, ITS OWNERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY FROM ANY ACCIDENT, LOSS OR INJURY OCCURRING FROM THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR USE/MISUSE THEREOF, OR WHILE TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM A LOCATION TO OBTAIN OR USE A PRIZE. NO SUBSTITUTION OR TRANSFER OF PRIZE ALLOWED, EXCEPT AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PRINTING OR OTHER ERRORS OR FOR DELAYS IN MAIL SERVICE. ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR AND WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED.
b. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OFPOCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS (US$5.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS (US$5.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
c. EACH ENTRANT AGREES (I) TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND (II) TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO.
d. THE RELEASED PARTIES AND ANY INTERNET ACCESS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE ENTRY OF ENTRY INFORMATION, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, LOST/DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, LINE FAILURES OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, INABILITY TO ACCESS WEB SITES, OR DAMAGE TO A USER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) DUE TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
11. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND IL, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in IL having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. GENERAL DISCLAIMER: This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Google, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or by the manufacturesr of the First Prize or Second Prize.