- 4 cups ripe watermelon, peeled and cubed
- 1-8.8 oz package of haloumi cheese
- 1-15.5 oz. can of sweet corn
- 1/2 red onion
- 10 basil leaves
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp The Mother-In-Law
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Slice haloumi into small cubes about 1/2 inch across, and set aside.
- Dice the red onion and set aside.
- Open and drain the corn. Set aside.
- Cut the basil into thin strips (chiffonade preferably) and set aside.
- Add the slice haloumi, diced red onion, drained corn, sliced basil and all of the other ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Large mixing bowl
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Silicone spatula
- Dry measuring spoons
- Dry measuring cups
- Can opener