- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 2 lbs.).
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted - 2 tbsp The Comfort
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees- rinse the sweet potatoes thoroughly.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice into rounds no thicker than the width of a pencil.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and coconut oil in a medium mixing bowl until each sweet potato piece is well coated.
- Add The Comfort to the coconut oil coated sweet potatoes 1 tbsp at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Stack the seasoned sweet potatoes into two even towers. Lay each tower on its side on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap.
- Place each wrapped sweet potato bundle on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 2-3 minutes before handling the foil.
- Serve hot.
- Cutting board
- Medium mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Sharp knife
- Vegetable peeler
- Dry measuring spoons