- 2-15.5 oz. cans of chickpeas, drained
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp The Safety
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Pat the chickpeas dry with a clean kitchen towel
- Toss the chickpeas and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl until well coated.
- Add The Safety to the oiled chickpeas 1 tbsp at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- Spread the seasoned chickpeas in one layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake on middle rack for 20 minutes.
- Without opening the oven, turn the heat down to 250 degrees.
- Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Medium mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicone baking mat)
- Dry measuring spoons