- 1 whole head of cauliflower (about 2 lbs.)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp The Safety
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse the cauliflower thoroughly
- Place the cauliflower on a cutting board and cut into small pieces about the size of a large grape. Make sure to remove the stem and leaves, but keep as much of the cauliflower as possible.
- Toss the cauliflower (including any small crumbs) and olive oil in a large mixing bowl until each piece of cauliflower is well coated.
- Add The Safety to the olive oil coated cauliflower 1 tbsp at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- Spread the seasoned cauliflower evenly on the lined baking sheet, taking care to avoid having any one piece of cauliflower lay on top of another piece.
- Bake on middle rack until the cauliflower begins to soften and turn slightly translucent, about 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the kosher salt.
- Serve hot.
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicone baking mat)
- Sharp knife
- Dry measuring spoons