- 1-16oz. bag of baby carrots
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp The Utility
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees- rinse the carrots thoroughly.
- Toss the carrots and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl until each carrot is well coated.
- Add The Utility to the olive oil coated carrots 1 tbsp at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat
- Spread the seasoned carrots evenly on the lined baking sheet, taking care to avoid having any overlap between carrots.
- Bake on middle rack until the carrots begin to soften and turn slightly translucent, about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Medium mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicone baking mat)
- Dry measuring spoons