- 2 lbs. raw Brussel sprouts
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp The Safety
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse the brussel sprouts thoroughly.
- Working one Brussel sprout at a time, cut off the bottom stem piece and discard. Next, cut each Brussel sprout in half lengthwise and set aside.
- Toss the Brussel sprouts and olive oil in a large mixing bowl until each brussel sprout piece is well coated.
- Add The Safety to the olive oil coated brussel sprouts 1 tbsp at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicon baking mat
- Spread the seasoned brussel sprouts evenly on the lined baking sheet, taking care to avoid having any one piece lay on top of another piece.
- Bake on middle rack until the edges of the brussel sprouts begins to crisp and brown, about 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the kosher salt.
- Serve hot.
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicon baking mat)
- Sharp knife
- Dry measuring spoons