10 minutes (+6 hour resting time)
- 1-32 oz. container of vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried figs, chopped
- 3 tbsp The Comfort
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- [optional] 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Add yogurt, salt, honey, lemon juice, and The Comfort to a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the oats to yogurt mixture and mix to combine.
- Add the chia seeds and figs (and walnuts, if applicable) to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon an even amount of the overnight oats into the ramekins (or coffee cups).
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow for the oats to soak up the moisture and the chia seeds to become gelatinous.
- Serve cold.
- Large mixing bowl
- Silicon spatula
- 6 ramekins or coffee cups
- Dry measuring spoons
- Dry measuring cups