- 1 lb ground beef (80% lean)
- 4 oz. portabella mushrooms
- 3 tbsp The Safety
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a dinner spoon (or an ice cream scoop) scoop even sizes balls of the meatball mixture into the palm of your hand one at a time.
- Roll each meatball lightly between your hands to form into a sphere.
- Place each sphere on the lines baking sheet.
- Bake until the outside of each meatball begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- If serving with pasta sauce, simmer the cooked meatball on the stovetop in a pan of the sauce to boost their flavor.
- Serve warm.
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicone baking mat)
- Dry measuring cups
- [Optional] Ice cream scoop