- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp The Mother-In-Law
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Shuck the corn, making sure to remove all of the silk
- Rinse the corn thoroughly.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the corn.
- Wrap each ear of corn individually in aluminum foil, making sure there are no openings.
- Place the corn on the grill, making sure to avoid having the ears touch one another.
- Grill the corn over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let rest 2-3 minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Remove each earn of corn from its foil wrap and dress individually.
- Dress each earn of corn by brushing with a light coating of mayonnaise. Next, sprinkle with The Mother-In-Law. Finally, sprinkle with cotija cheese.
- Serve warm.
- Aluminum foil
- [Optional] Basting brush
- Dry measuring spoons