- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 strips of bacon
- 3 tbsp The Safety
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and slice each breast in half lengthwise (do not filet).
- Starting at the largest end, wrap each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of bacon from end to end (overlapping the ends of the first and second piece in the middle of the chicken piece.
- Line a baking sheet with either wax paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Place each wrapped chicken breast piece on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each wrapped chicken breast piece with The Safety.
- Roast in the oven on the middle rack until the bacon is fully cooked, about 35 minutes.
- Serve hot
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicon baking mat)
- Sharp knife
- Dry measuring spoons