- 6 strips of thick cut bacon
- 2 tbsp The Comfort
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Lay the strips of bacon next to each other on a cutting board, with no gaps in between.
- Sprinkle The Comfort evenly over the back and pat firmly until the seasoning is stuck on the bacon slices.
- [Optional] If using a cooling rack, place the rack in the baking sheet.
- Lay the bacon on the bacon sheet, taking care to avoid having the strips touch one another.
- Bake until the bacon is crispy and the seasoning has begun to caramelize, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper (or silicone baking mat)
- Dry measuring spoons
- [Optional] Cooling rack for sheet pan