- 1 (8 oz.) ball of burrata cheese
- 3 large (~8 oz.) ripe heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp The Safety
- Slice the tomatoes in half, and then slice each half into quarters. Laying each quarter on a flat side, cut into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place burrata in the center of a large plate or platter. Arrange tomato slices around the Burrata, making sure that the slices do not overlap significantly. We want all of the slices to be seasoned well.
- Drizzle the honey over the tomato slices and burrata, making sure to avoid large pools or globs of honey in any one spot.
- Sprinkle The Safety over the tomato slices and burrata. The spices should stick to the honey drizzle.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Dry measuring spoons
- Dry measuring cups